Whether you are forming a new business entity, buying or selling a business, or obtaining a business license or trademark, the guidance of an experienced attorney can help you avoid leaving the door open for future, costly, legal problems.
Allow us to guide you and help set your business up for success.
A careful and accurate review of any purchase agreement, sales agreement, franchise agreement or commercial lease is essential.
For example, regarding leases, there may be lease provisions that will violate the terms of your franchise agreement, or franchise requirements that violate a provision of your lease.
You will be living with your business agreement, franchise agreement, and/or lease for a long time, so it is important to understand the terms of your agreement. We will negotiate terms that are in your best interest.
We represent many local businesses and franchises in a wide range of business law matters, and can provide you with ongoing legal services for your business.
Put our combined 45 years of experience to work for you. — Contact Us Today!
Business and Franchise services:
- Franchising a business and reviewing franchise documents
- Business entity formation – what type you need
- Buying or selling a business or franchised business
- Buying or selling a professional practice
- Business contract negotiation
- Commercial real estate purchases and leases (including issues such as deeds, easements, and liens)
- Non-compete agreements / Non-disclosure agreements